today I’m going to be showing what I eat in a day, making 3 different meals that are all vegan comfort foods. for breakfast I show a “egg & sausage” bagel sandwich, lunch is some “fishy” tacos and dinner is chili. All of these 3 meals are super cozy, delicious and comforting- all recipe details for the meals are listed below // thanks for watching!
If you’re interested in watching more of my vegan food videos, check out this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae-N_sQQE4U&list=PL6S-4HVBqswmYF4MJzghRFkrkiv6zDnq2
– the vegan sausage patty I used was the Simple Truth meatless breakfast patties
– the vegan cheese was Chao tomato cayenne slices
– the vegan egg was Just Egg folded
– I used this recipe for the beer batter: https://jessicainthekitchen.com/vegan-fish-sticks-with-vegan-tartar-sauce/
– For the actual “fish” pieces: 1 can rinsed & dried chickpeas, 1 can rinsed & dried artichoke hearts, 2-3 TBSP flour, 1/2 C breadcrumbs, 1 TBSP Old Bay seasoning, 1 tsp each of garlic powder & onion powder, salt & pepper to taste. Blitz all in a food processor!
Chili: I slightly adapted this recipe to remove the red pepper, swap the red onion for a yellow onion, swap the can of pinto beans for half a package of beefless ground and add 1/2 C frozen corn.