Here’s all of the easy, yummy, and cozy meals that I ate in a day! For dinner, I’m especially excited to share my vegan mac and cheese that uses Banza chickpea pasta! Order Banza online or check out their store locator here: http://bit.ly/3oCHXQH
✗ My Kitchen Staples + Supplements ➢ http://bit.ly/vegan-pantry-staples
IN THIS VIDEO
• Smoky Tempeh Recipe (Lunch): https://frommybowl.com/how-cook-tempeh/
• Baked Vegan Mac & Cheese: https://frommybowl.com/baked-vegan-mac-cheese/
• My Blender: https://amzn.to/2X9B9fj
• My Food Processor: http://amzn.to/2to9jwt
• My Pans: https://caraway.go2cloud.org/SH9Z
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. Elevate your videos with record-label quality music: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is sponsored by Banza.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!