These are some low calorie vegan recipes that you can eat while cutting/ losing weight.
– 105 g lentils
– 1 can light coconut milk
– 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
– 1 tbsp tomato paste
– 1 tbsp thai red curry paste
– 2 cups spinach
– 1 cup rice
1. Cook the lentils until they are soft
2. In a sauce pan add coconut oil and spinach
3. After the spinach shrinks, add the coconut milk, tomato paste, and thai red curry paste.
4. Mix the paste until it is even throughout and there are no clumps.
5. Add the cooked lentils
6. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Then turn the heat off and let sit for another 10 minutes.
6. After it has thickened up, you can serve the lentil curry over rice.
-Follow me on instagram @brendan_bloss
-Follow me on Strava @brendan bloss