This Isn’t Bacon Review
Okay, an under 60 seconds review of this isn’t bacon plant-based rashers.
- High in protein, it’s got the b12 and the iron
- Produced by a couple of guys this is Andy and this is Pete and they’ve got some funny stuff there on the back about themselves.
- Really easy to cook, three to five minutes with a bit of oil
- Low in fat etc and looks quite dark brown compared to the ones I’m used to like the Quorn one
- When you break it open the texture in the side is just the same
- Literally cooks in a couple of minutes and makes a quite a nice sandwich
- So that is this isn’t bacon which I hadn’t seen before on your supermarket chilled section.
Thanks for watching my This Isn’t Bacon Review
Find the makers HERE
From the Manufacturer of “This Isn’t Bacon”
Other stuff worth knowing about This Isn’t Bacon
- (Ridiculously) high in protein
- Fortified with vitamin B12 & iron
This Isn’t Bacon – INGREDIENTS
Water, Soy Protein Concentrate (22%), Soy Protein Isolate (7%), Flavouring, Pea Protein Isolate (4%), Vegetable Extracts (Radish, Carrot, Paprika), Potato Starch, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Maltodextrin, Iron, Vitamin B12.
This Isn’t Bacon -ALLERGENS
For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
RI% – Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
This Isn’t Bacon – NUTRITION