These crunchy and slightly chewy keto vegan granola bars are perfect as power snacks on the go or post-workout. They’re easy to make and super delicious.
If you value my content you can support the channel by buying me a coffee. I sincerely thank you for your support
More keto vegan recipes:
300g mixed nuts, seeds
Toasted coconut flakes
Freeze dried raspberries)
3 tbsp chia seed
4 tbsp cold water
120g nut butter (I use almond butter)
Sweetener of your choice (I use both powdered erythritol and keto maple syrup)
A pinch of salt
1. Mix the chia seed with the cold water, mix well and leave it to rest on the side.
2. Place all the dry ingredients (mix nuts and seeds) in a mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together (including the chia seed mixture)
4. Combine wet and the dry ingredients together and mix well.
5. Spread the granola mixture on a greased baking tray. Option to coat the surface with keto syrup to create a “sugary glaze” effect.
6. Bake in a 170-180C (325-350F) preheated oven for 25-30 minutes till golden brown.