These crumbly and creamy avocado fritters are cuddles-on-demand. Dip them in vegan mayo or sugar-free ketchup make them a great comfort food in my book. All keto vegan and gluten-free x
If you value my content you can support the channel by buying me a coffee. I sincerely thank you for your support
5 seeds crackers recipe: https://youtu.be/1nO2wgqnG48
More keto vegan recipes:
3 ripe avocados
2 tablespoon lemon juice
3-4 tbsp vegan mayo (or vegan yoghurt)
2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
80g ground almonds (or 70g Lupin flour) (or 35g coconut flour)
Salt and pepper to season
Chopped spring onions
(Or any herbs and spices you like)
1. Scoop the flesh of 2 avocados in a mixing bowl. (chop the 3rd one in cubes and keep it aside)
2. Add the remaining ingredients for “Fritter base” in the same bowl and use a handheld blender to mash everything till creamy and smooth. (You can also do this with a food processor)
3. Add in the chopped avocado, spring onions and grated ginger in the fritter base mixture and mix everything together. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Spoon the fritter mixture in bite-size portions onto a greased baking tray (lined with baking sheet). Brush the fritter portions with olive oil for the golden brown finish.
5. In a 200C/400F preheated oven, bake the first side of the fritters for 10-15 minutes, flip them to the other side and bake for further 10-15 minutes. They should be golden brown and slightly crusty on the outside and creamy on the inside.