These “Ritz” style keto vegan cheese crackers are so delicious and super crunchy. It’s no doubt one of the easiest crackers recipes to make. I can’t stop eating them 🙂
If you value my content you can support the channel by buying me a coffee. I sincerely thank you for your support
0.5 net carb oat fibre flatbread: https://youtu.be/_qFYph8rI30
More keto vegan recipes:
(Makes about 30 crackers, 5cm diameter)
Flour options and cold water required:
100 almond flour (3-4 tbsp water)
100g lupin flour (5-6 tbsp water)
60g coconut flour (5-6 tbsp water)
Or blend with oat fibre
70g almond flour, 30g oat fibre (4-5 tbsp water)
70g lupin flour, 30g oat fibre (6-7 tbsp water)
40g coconut flour, 20g oat fibre (6-7 tbsp water)
The following ingredients are the same for all flour options:
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Xanthan gum
50g grated vegan cheese
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp oil (I use olive oil)
Cold water (see quantity above)
1. Mix all dry ingredients (bar oil and water and cheese) together in a bowl.
2. Pour in oil and cold water and mix/knead till it forms a dough. Incorporate the grated cheese in the dough and mix well.
3. Roll out the cracker dough with a rolling pin or tortilla press (regular cracker thickness). Cut out with a cookie cutter or a knife. And lay the cracker dough on a greased baking tray.
4. Prick the crackers with a fork and brush a layer of oil on top.
5. Bake in a 170C/325F preheated oven for 10-15mins on the first side, flip over, and bake the 2nd side for 5-10mins. Till both sides of the crackers are lightly golden brown.
Leave to cool and enjoy x